Thursday, April 9, 2009

April?

I can't believe that it is already April. That means I will be heading home this month. I feel very weird about this because it is going to be so hard to leave this place but I can't wait to see my friends and family back home. This week is Easter week and I am doing two dances at Ggaba Communities Easter service which should be fun. One of the dances is with the group that I have been working with for the past couple of months and the other one is a solo that I am doing while the mass choirs sings. I am really excited to be dancing in front of people again and I can't wait for Sunday. Then on Monday Hallel (the dance group I work with) is having a dinner with one of the former members and I have been invited to go with them. So that means I will be heading to Bethany village on Tuesday and will stay there until Saturday for my last stay there. I can't believe how fast time is flying now and I don't really know how to handle it. I just seem to wake up and then the day is done. Oh and I got exciting news last week, Joel and Alica are engaged. I wish that I had a film crew following me around because I don't think the smile left my face for one second after I found out. I was so excited for them and I can't wait to see them and celebrate with them when I get back. So that would be the third engagement that happened while I was over here. First was Brittney and Justin, second was Matt and Majo, and then third was Joel and Alica. It is amazing how fast things are changing in my life and I can't wait to see where I am headed next. I am planning on enrolling into LSCS next year and will be getting my degree in Psychology or Social Work but will get a minor in Graphic Arts and so I will be a busy student. Anyways I love and miss all of you, but will see you in no time (that includes you Randi and Jake in Witchita).

Large

2 comments:

ran shae said...

you bet ; )

Jessica said...

Largent - There are so many excited people waiting to see you. Not the least are our girls. They were just telling me the other day that they could not wait to see you again, because you were their buddy.