Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yakima


So Yakima has been awesome! I have had a great time with the Carters and their youth group last night was so much fun. I got to speak last night and it was awesome to speak to a group where I only knew a few people and God still moved because He is the same whether it is in Lewiston, Yakima, or Africa God is still God and that is awesome. It is so cool to see God move in Yakima the same way He moves in Lewiston. At Zoe (the Carters youth group) I got to speak prophetically to some kids and pray for others and totally the Holy Spirit was there. I found out that if I ask for Him to show up He will. He truly listens and cares for all His children and that was evident here in Yakima. My nephew Kamiakin had an awesome experience last night. During worship K.J. felt like God was telling him to lift his hands so hid did. And then when he (K.J.) got tired and went to lower his arms he couldn't God kept his raised and he felt like God was filling him. That is so awesome because Kamiakin is only 8 and God still spoke to him clearly even more clearly than I hear him sometimes. Anyways this trip is getting me really excited because I'm already seeing God's greatness and I am not even to my final destination, just my first stop.

No comments: