Monday, March 9, 2009

Living with Brits




I am back in Ggaba after my week with pastor Deo and his church. While I was there I helped them build a website for there education center which consists of a primary school a kindergarten and hopefully soon a finished orphanage and secondary school. Although I didn't finish in the week that I had I am still working on it and will update you guys with my first website. I got to stay with a British couple named Jez (short for Jeremy) and his wife Hellen and their three kids. I had so much fun and loved being with their kids. We would play games and joke around and just had a great time together. Also there was a bunch of kids from the U.K. that were volunteering at the school for a couple of months and I got to go to their house for dinner one evening and then they came to Ggaba for Hallel the dance group that I help with. Anyways I found some new friends here and they invited over to their house any time that I want to, and they are going to keep coming to the dance group so that was cool. Anyways probably the most exciting thing right now is that Ron is going to be here TOMORROW! It is crazy to think of but I am so excited. Although he is only here for nine days it is going to be so much fun. I still can't believe that he is actually coming all the way to Africa. It is amazing how much God blesses us. I can't wait to show him Uganda and hope that I get Africa in his DNA, which will surely happen because it does to almost everyone who steps into this country. I love and miss everyone and will see you in less than two months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your pictures, sounds like you are having a good time showing Ron what God has done through you in Uganda. Can't wait for April 28th, it is coming up fast.