Sunday, February 1, 2009

A new adventure





So today I am headed to Miyuge. It is a village and I know that it is going to be an adventure. Lately I have really been challenging myself and taking it up with God that my Christian walk should be an adventure not a boring everyday is the same and nothing ever changes "settled" life. But in three months I have become settled here in Ggaba and I know that isn't good for me so this trip to Miyuge will be good. I have been pushing myself to dig in deeper with not only God but with everyone around me. I mean I am in Africa for crying out loud life should be an adventure every single day. And I am going to make it and this trip is just the beginning. Anyways I will be working with a church there helping them with computer stuff things with kids and whatever and wherever they need me to help. I am really excited because this isn't going to be a big city like Kampala so it will be a whole new side of Uganda and Africa that I have never seen before. Anyways I know that this is something I have to do and something I need to see. I hope and pray that God would use me and that I will see great things in this new place. Either than that I missed the Superbowl which is kind of sad because the Superbowl is one of the most American things I can think of but I hear that the Steelers won so that is... Well I don't really know if that was good or bad but anyways. I will be leaving Ggaba around 1pm so that is in about three hours so I will be getting ready here at the ARMS office and then will be heading out on my next new adventure. I love all of you and miss all of you.

P.S. Jame I don't know if you read this but my Uncle/Niece time list is at 30 and I am still working on it. And mom this is the little boy I was telling you about. Love you.


Large

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you find out if he has a sponsor, if not your dad and I would love to sponsor him...........

ran shae said...

have fun large!

Annette said...

Hey! You are starting to look different. Is it the weather or are you eating strange food? :) Love you.

Anonymous said...

it is not good that the Steelers won. The Cardinals were the underdogs, and Kurt Warner was on their team and he is a christian which is cool. But it was like the Giant last year, where they weren't even supposed to come close to winning. The Cardinals almost won, but the Steelers made a final drive with 43 seconds left on the clock. It was actually a really good game, even though the Steelers won.

--Jedidiah