Friday, January 9, 2009

AWESOME!!!


So if today wasn't already great, which it has been, I just got my packages from home. I am so excited and it was really good to get things from home it makes me feel so happy and warm inside! I love you mom and dad and thank you so much! Also thank you everyone who put things in their, the Carters and Joel and Alica. Seriously I am so excited you have no idea. We now have enough movie here to watch for the rest of the time I am here and I know that it will bless Michael, Abby, and everyone I am friends with here. I can't believe how awesome today has been I hope and pray that it just gets better and that tonight something big happens at the revival meetings! I am very expectant and know that something big will happen. Thank you again guys I feel so happy and loved right now. I pray that you are all blessed to the nth amount. I love you a whole lot!


Large

No comments: