Monday, January 5, 2009

INTERNET


Today has been a great day. I went with William to the MTN store in Kampala to reactivate an internet modem that Pastor Peter had bought but wasn't using. At first it wasn't working but I worked my magic and now I will have internet the rest of my stay no matter where I go. I really just had to add the international code to the phone number in my internet settings then they gave me the rest of the information that I needed. Also today one of the ladies here for the revival meetings held a photography class. She and her son have a business in photography and have done photos for famous people and they are really good. If you want check out their website at www.triplecord.com to see some of their work anyways I really learned a lot and even figured out some better ways to use my camera to its fullest potential. Now I can't wait to get my camera back from Kenya. If you didn't know I left my camera on the Leisters table as I was leaving. I kinda just forgot to put it in my bag. Anyways I am excited to be able to add to my blog no matter where I am and am really happy to have gotten to write twice in one day. I will make sure to write more on the revival meetings next time, but with the modem I have to switch some things around about every ten minuets or it looses connection. I love all of you and miss you a lot.

Large

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Largie,
How exciting that you now have the internet!
Now Im ready to read all about your days, and all the ways God is moving!
Cant wait to hear about the conferences! and about your dancing!
I love, love, love you bud.. miss you like crazy.
Love you ~T~