Friday, January 9, 2009

How?


So I am still in wonder on how a young man from Lewiston Idaho is in Uganda, Africa. And to top that off, I have met basically famous people here while I have been here. Like the speakers at this revival meetings. The main speaker lived in Benny Hinn's house for a period of time. There is a lady here named Annette Biggers and she is a famous photographer who seriously is so talented, and she and her family go to Rick Warren's church, you know the guy who wrote A Purpose Driven Life. Then the lady from Las Vegas named Jenifer goes around the U.S. speaking to groups for business and Christians. It almost, actually it isn't possible that I could ever meet these people. But going across the world shows you how small the world is and how big God is. I mean I have gotten to talk to these people and have created a relationship with them and really it is all because we have Jesus in common. I got to show Annette some of my pictures yesterday and she liked them. Seriously this life is such an adventure and I have been blessed so much. Also within the last couple of days I have talked to both Ron and Ryan King. It was really good to hear from both of them and I am excited that Ron is thinking and planning a trip to visit me. I am so blessed to have such a strong and large family back in America. My family has grown past blood and names and now is truly is a kingdom family. I was talking to my parents this morning and my mom said that she is going to send Abby my host mother here a letter thanking her for being my Ugandan mom. Also she reminded me that I have a Japanese mom that I need to reconnect with. I have been thinking about them and will email them as soon as possible. This is truly a gift from God and all I can think of is, How? Seriously there is no way this is naturally possible. I am seeing the supernatural all around me in simple things like a mother that is African and not white like me. God I thank you so much for all the blessings around me, I pray that I would be a good steward and would not keep any of this for myself but that I would pour it out into others lives. This week has been so good and I have really grown and drawn closer to God. I still am in Awe on how Good God is and how he blesses us so much. Love and Miss you all!

Large

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Largent,
I am so excited for you. God is amazing and life just looks so much different when we do what God has for us. We are thinking and praying for you.
Jess, Jeremy, and the girls