Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Busy!

So this week is going to be a lot of fun. I am taking pictures of the Mwangaza Music Festival. I will be using one of the ARM's cameras and I think that it will be a lot of fun. Then tonight I am taking Rachel (my sister) and Abby (my mom) out to dinner because after I go to Kenya this weekend I won't see Rachel the rest of my trip since she will go back to school. Then I will head back to Kenya to visit the Leisters and Brea for the weekend. I leave on Thursday at around 6:30 am and will be in Kenya Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Anyways I am going to be seriously busy and having a great time. I also hopefully before I leave will go to Fortunate's house one of Abby's many adopted daughters to get So You Think You Can Dance DVD's which will be awesome if I do. Anyways I am doing better than I was an am not feeling very homesick. I love all of you and miss all of you but need to get back to taking pictures.

Large

3 comments:

ran shae said...

LOVE YA! will be praying for your trip. be safe!

~ran

Unknown said...

Largie,
We miss you lots. It will be good to spend some time with Brea and the Leisters.
Without trying to sound like the "big" sister, I want to tell you that I am so proud of you.. I so admire your willingness to go where God would send you and endure what you have and will endure. It's no small thing what you are doing.
We love and miss you and cant wait for you to be home.. April will be here before we know it!

~T~

Shari said...

Hello my name is Shari Seagren and my husband and I are the popel who have started Children With Hope where the Leisters are. I have seen pictures of you on thier blog and I want to say thank you for going and visiting them and thank you for your heart for Africa. Reading your blogs my heart misses a country that I have come to love and adore and left a part of my heart in.
We would love to know a little more about you personally.
I see on one of your blogs that you talk about signing and leading worship. Is that sign language? Out daughter who is almost 16 has a passion for sign language and we are hoping to help here with your dreams and goals. She is coming with me this Summer to Kenya and her hopes are to stay there for a while after she graduates. So maybe you would have some advice for us.
Again thank you for you ministry.
Shari Seagren
Seagrensix@msn.com